Board logo

Malton Big Breakfast - Crash
Krismc - 31/3/13 at 05:13 PM

This happened at todays big breakfast meet....while I was in the portaloo !! (or looking at a 911) either way i missed it.

crash, what a mess!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLs2dkjCS1Y

and the outcome..

Wadders - 31/3/13 at 05:23 PM

Whoops epic fail, bet the driver felt a proper pudding, hope no one was hurt.

BenB - 31/3/13 at 05:29 PM

WTF was the police car doing? Other than forcing drivers to go onto the hatched markings....

ReMan - 31/3/13 at 05:30 PM

DoH!
Seen that done on a clean track too!
Just to prove yanks dont work in straight lines either

sonic - 31/3/13 at 05:32 PM

I was there but didn't see what happened.

How did he do that?, looking at the video he wasn't going fast and not out of control or anything.

tul214 - 31/3/13 at 05:35 PM

Too much right foot on the dusty chevrons spun him round. He panic braked and the rest is..........

tul214 - 31/3/13 at 05:36 PM

watch this

Krismc - 31/3/13 at 05:49 PM

I was in a Caterham and off line there was 1/2 inch thick strips of salt which was inviting the back end to slide.

ali f27 - 31/3/13 at 05:55 PM

What a knob all those people about and he had to show off he is the reason insurance is so dear pillock

CRAIGR - 31/3/13 at 06:11 PM

Obviously left his saxo at home and took his dads car.

steve m - 31/3/13 at 06:33 PM

Another donor?

scudderfish - 31/3/13 at 06:49 PM

First dibs on the engine

clanger - 31/3/13 at 07:32 PM

notice all the help arriving.....................mobile phones everywhere

T66 - 31/3/13 at 07:36 PM

I guess the police car was there to stop people driving like twits, the mustang driver apart from being a blind biff, needs some driving tuition..

Straight dry road, eh ? An epic idiot who will end up getting the malton breakfast stopped.

[Edited on 31/3/13 by T66]

ReMan - 31/3/13 at 08:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sonic
I was there but didn't see what happened.

How did he do that?, looking at the video he wasn't going fast and not out of control or anything.

Really?
And no I'm no angel and might admit to similar exits from similar events myself

sdh2903 - 31/3/13 at 08:24 PM

Just playing devils advocate, but is that copper not parked in such a manner that his car is making people commit an offence by driving over the chevrons (which iirc are supposed to be treated as real islands) plus pushing the traffic into the r/h filter lane?

Agreed though, what a knob. Events like this rely on co-operation with the plods, this won't help.

T66 - 31/3/13 at 08:51 PM

The mustang driver was in charge of his car, he had the option to have some driving skill and lift off over the chevrons. He failed....

Nothing wrong IMHO with a squirt away from a junction, but in front of a cop car? , he needs a summons for failing to see the cop car, nowt to do with his crap driving.

fha772 - 31/3/13 at 09:18 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[breath]
hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[breath]
hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He definitely needs an eye test, if he can't spot a Police 4x4, and he needs that twitch in his right leg looking at.

But if it wasn't for drivers like him, we wouldn't any decent engines for our projects...

Krismc - 31/3/13 at 09:20 PM

Police where turning a blind eye to all the acceleration and wheel spinning away. He wasnt the first to make a fool of him self

Westy1994 - 31/3/13 at 09:38 PM

Bloody shame that, as as said already was his own fault, a good warning for us all, I know I also do the 'pose' pull away now and again, will think twice next time....

The same thing happened whilst I was a passenger on an Yam LC350 p/v, at Devils Bridge back in the 80's, my mate pulled off tyring to pose, pulled a wheely and forgot I was on the back, both me , him and the bike flipped over and we all went skidding down the road, gravel rash the lot !!!! Bike was wrecked as welL.....