Board logo

MEV Sonic7 Passes IVA
Sonic7 - 2/6/09 at 07:40 PM

Well I just had to share the news with some one, so here goes and its not even my achievement, but a fellow MEV Sonic7 builder. I pushed my build in order to achieve SVA but Glenn decided to take his time and tackle the dreaded IVA that everyone has been so terrified about. Although not passing first time, it did sound like a good fail, if you know what I mean and on the first retest was awarded with a pass, and is now battling with the DVLA to get it registered so he can enjoy the promised good summer.

Anyway its great to see in these troubled times of financial recession and increased financial bureaucracy, that someone has some good news, and it certainly great news for other MEV Sonic7 builders to know that someone has been the first.

So congratulations to Glenn in the isle of white for being the first MEV Sonic 7 owner to pass IVA

omega0684 - 2/6/09 at 07:43 PM

car looks the nuts mate, congrats,

what headlights are they? what are their dimension?

Sonic7 - 2/6/09 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
car looks the nuts mate, congrats,

what headlights are they? what are their dimension?

Sorry not my car but a fellow builder, belows a pic of mine at the foot of mount snowdon at the weekend, the lights he's used are of a citreon 2cv I think.

cd.thomson - 2/6/09 at 07:54 PM

this was the car I was going to build, before stumbling upon the dax website!

That is stunning in blue and white, I'm so jealous

LBMEFM - 2/6/09 at 09:19 PM

Do like the blue & white

pocket rocket - 3/6/09 at 04:29 PM

very well done for the pass glenn
great pic of the car and snowdon!!!