Board logo

BOATS BEER N MUSIC
kaymar - 17/4/05 at 10:09 PM

Just thought i would put this up please look for (saul junction) on you search engine, if you have an intrest in canal/narrow boats, beer excellent live music, camping/caravaning, beer blues rock folk, water, beer , food the arts theatre off the cuff jam sessions beer ,
readig poetry and yep more beer, come along but book now as nearly sold out! 1/2/3 july really is good fun for all the family and very cheap for what you get regards martin

colibriman - 18/4/05 at 08:03 AM

any good (and cheap) b&b you'd suggest?

I love gloucestershire (worked in cheltenham at the new gchq doughnut for ages) and have got a couple of buddies there...good excuse for a visit..

edit : just noticed the camping part...that would do better..!

[Edited on 18/4/05 by colibriman]

kaymar - 18/4/05 at 11:51 PM

ayrshire?? you worked at the new cotswold bullseye then, lol i live about 2 miles away churchdown. i am sure if you go you will meet many many people that were complete strangers at first and part as friends at the end of the weekend, that is the best way i can sum the event, and i dont really kie folk music. but boats beer music and all that goes works for me

colibriman - 19/4/05 at 07:14 AM

me too...not the slightest bit into folk music... but all the rest looks to me like a decent time...

cheers
Colin