Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Before you all start going out
Jon Ison

posted on 31/12/11 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
Just got back to room to get ready, it's only 5.30pm, quick shower down to beach for one hell of a party, big cinema screen set up on beech so we can bring new year in uk time then party for another 4 hours and bring it in local time.......

Enjoy folks, see you all next year, I'm told old clothes are required as it's 99% certain we are off the pier for a midnight dip in the sea

PSpirine

posted on 31/12/11 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
Happy new year to all! Right, time to venture out into the rainy cold weather - not entirely sure what for!
James

posted on 1/1/12 at 04:17 AM Reply With Quote
Just got in!

4.00am. Just got in... and not a drop of liquor has passed my lips!

If I average it out with last year though, I'm smashed still as it took me till 6pm on New Year's Day to be able to move from my bed I was so hungover!

This year, no drinking as I actually worked! Did security for an Eric Clapton gig!

Was actually quite fun, nice crowd and got to hear the music too!

Also got my first ever job as a roady as I got paid extra to help them clear away all the stage/music gear at the end!

Anyway, off to bed now as bloody knackered! I was on the door of the smokers door so stood for 5 hours in the cold and shattered!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.