Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: What do you guys like/dislike about your car?
Benzine

posted on 1/8/06 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
The perfect solution. I have one. The only problem is that it's too hot to wear in the summer, great for the winter though

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
richard thomas

posted on 2/8/06 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
I love the fact that this evening i was giving it some stick, terrifying myself, and for the first time it suddenly dawned on me that ' I made this...' - and i grinned a bit more.

I hate the rain at 30 and above, though - it stings, and also the buffeting but i suppose it's one of those things we just have to live with.

Rich.

TangoMan

posted on 3/8/06 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
I hate my hair getting so tangled. Hats fly off and I look stupid wearing a bandana. Any long haired people with a solution?

Erm........HAIRCUT!!!!!!!

Summer's here!!!!

Benzine

posted on 3/8/06 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TangoMan
quote:

Erm........HAIRCUT!!!!!!!

Not going to happen, methinks

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
skydivepaul

posted on 3/8/06 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
I love the fact that when out driving on the road there is nothing that can touch it.

I dislike the fact that when on the track i need more power. you can never have enough

http://www.smartideasuk.com
http://www.smartmapping.co.uk
HD CCTV
3D design solutions and integration
IP security systems
access control systems

Dick Axtell

posted on 8/8/06 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
What do you guys like/dislike about your car?

Having spent ages creating (machining, drilling, routing, upholstering etc.) my dashboard, I now find that the rear of the speedo cannot be connected to the cable, 'cos the cross hoop is immediately in the way. Shishkebabs!!

A load of wasted effort - that's what I don't like about my car!!

Anybody fancy a nice dark blue, vinyl-covered dashboard?

Work-in-Progress: Changed to Zetec + T9. Still trying!!

G.Man

posted on 11/8/06 at 05:34 AM Reply With Quote
Love

Its so fast, it is capable of removing a girls knickers AFTER a ride, the sound, the dirftability, the grip, the amount of waves and toots from other drivers, the amount of money I have been offered for it (cyp£15,000 = £19,000).

Hate

Turning my head and losing my £300 glasses, the clunkiness of the transmission, the death of the stock clutch so quickly, the overheating in traffic, the weather here meaning I get out looking like a drowned rat after driving it, and finally the cyprus DVLA.

Opinions are like backsides..
Everyone has one, nobody wants to hear it and only other peoples stink!

NS Dev

posted on 11/8/06 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
i love the wind in whats left of your hair and the go-kartesque handling,the peeps you meet and the bacon rolls you eat.
i dont like it when it rains and you have no roof

Dunno yet, mine's not finished yet, but from Westfielding before, the above sums it up perfectly. Only added hate is motorways in a 7, use of virtually no thottle still results in buffeting that feels like somebody is slapping your ears with a cricket bat!!!

easy to solve that though, plan ALL routes, no matter how far, on back roads!!! In the Westy we once set off to go to a pub a bit south of leicester, and ended up in Wells-next-the-Sea it was so much fun driving! We had a simple rule, no A-roads allowed for more than 2 miles!!

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.