Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bathrooms
wicket

posted on 11/7/09 at 03:25 PM Reply With Quote
Bathrooms

I am thinking of buying from Victoria Plumb, anybody any experience.

http://www.victoriaplumb.com/?gclid=CKb-0p37zZsCFU0B4wodDkLdJA

spewing

posted on 11/7/09 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Ive not actually bought anything from them personally so cant comment on there delivery or customer service but i have fitted a bathroom for a customer who insisted on buying from them.

The quality of the bath, shower and basin was OK but the shower tray and screen were crap.

Generally speaking you get what you pay for. I fit a lot of bathrooms and if im supplying the sanitary where i get it from a plumbers merchant. I then know that the quality will be reasonable and everything will go together as it should.
If the customer insists on buying a suite from somewhere else to save them selves some money i then load my price to cover the hassle i know i will get making it all fit and work the way it should.

Kev

iiyama

posted on 11/7/09 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
As above. Fit bathrooms and kitchens for a living and walk away from anything supplied by B&Q as I dont need that kind of grief in my life! Dont fit any shower doors by Coram, prefering Simpsons, Matki, or Daryl but the I do tend to fit high end stuff!

If its broke, fix it. If it aint broke, take it apart and find out how it works!

eccsmk

posted on 11/7/09 at 04:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiyama
As above. Fit bathrooms and kitchens for a living and walk away from anything supplied by B&Q as I dont need that kind of grief in my life! Dont fit any shower doors by Coram, prefering Simpsons, Matki, or Daryl but the I do tend to fit high end stuff!

i want your job!!
i always end up fitting B&Q rubbish

iiyama

posted on 11/7/09 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
Its mine I tell ya...all mine! Taken me four years to build the business and I think Gordy's flushed it all doen the toilet for me. Barsteward that he is, well him and Darling...............and the rest of em!

If its broke, fix it. If it aint broke, take it apart and find out how it works!

eccsmk

posted on 11/7/09 at 04:32 PM Reply With Quote
4 years thats good going
ive been 7 years trying to scrape a buisness together

sorry for the thread hijack
ill go back to the naughty step

2000 posts woohoo

[Edited on 11/7/09 by eccsmk]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.