Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: mac#1 chassis
scoobyis2cool

posted on 29/1/05 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
mac#1 chassis

Does anyone have any photos of the mac#1 chassis? As bare as possible would be nice so I can see it clearly.

Thanks,

Pete

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dozracing

posted on 29/1/05 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
Same as MK Indy, but without the bent tubes.

Was jigged from an Indy. All the suspension is interchangable.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
undecided

posted on 29/1/05 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote

scoobyis2cool

posted on 29/1/05 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
Does it have any extra bracing in the engine bay?

Pete

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

shortie

posted on 29/1/05 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
I seem to remember the engine cradle is mounted slightly different but essentially the same although the tunnel is higher.

Give the guys a ring there I am sure they will happily send you some pics, great guys and always very helpful and really good to chat to.

Rich.

dozracing

posted on 30/1/05 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
Just like to add that GTS front suspension is also interchangable. So you can get cool adjustable top wishbones made in flat oval for your Mach and MK from www.gtstuning.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.