Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: three counties club?
kaymar

posted on 21/3/05 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
three counties club?

As i am new to the locost/self build/kit scene?? are there any clubs/meetings around gloucester/worcester/herefordshire? although i find this web site a fantastic place for information and equally important insperation i often find myself wondering how much nicer it would be to talk to people in the flesh once in a while. Instead of staring at a pc screen.

Personally it is my wish to build a locost for as little as possible, enjoying the build as i go along without compromising family finance etc, and i am a strong believer its not what you know but who? so if there are no clubs and anybody would like to arrange a meet/social get together please contact me martin

scutter

posted on 22/3/05 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
If you don't mind the trek, i'll be trying to restart the oxford group again after it's winter layup

Keep your eyes peeled.

ATB Dan.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 23/3/05 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
prob a couple of hours drive, but you and anyone else are always welcome at the southern sevens/wlm/newlands/box hill meets in guildford/dorking, Surrey...

alternatively there may be someone local to you that you can go and visit, see their car, drink their tea and ask lots of questions

[Edited on 23/3/05 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JAG

posted on 30/3/05 at 10:32 AM Reply With Quote
The South Birmingham meetings may be your closest. U2U sent.

Most of the group are friendly and we have three Locosts on the road and a Westfield.

Our next is near Warwick. See your 'U2U' or see the 'Clubs & Events' section.

[Edited on 30/3/05 by JAG]

Justin

Who is this super hero? Sarge? ...No.
Rosemary, the telephone operator? ...No.
Penry, the mild-mannered janitor? ...Could be!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.