Board logo

Aaaah waiting for the tax disc etc is killing me....
DanP - 29/5/09 at 07:20 PM

Finally had my inspection this week on wednesday, found a local guy who runs a recovery business using an ex-RAC van - charged me 60 quid total to take my car from portsmouth to botley; only 15 quid more than the cost of hiring a trailer and a lot less faff!

DVLA guy that inspected it reckons i should have the tax and number plate paperwork next week but looking at the weather forecast for this weekend is killing me... i sooo want to be able to drive it this weekend in the sunshine, its taken me 3.5 years so far but i don't wanna wait 5 more days!!

Dan.

MakeEverything - 29/5/09 at 07:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DanP
Finally had my inspection this week on wednesday, found a local guy who runs a recovery business using an ex-RAC van - charged me 60 quid total to take my car from portsmouth to botley; only 15 quid more than the cost of hiring a trailer and a lot less faff!

DVLA guy that inspected it reckons i should have the tax and number plate paperwork next week but looking at the weather forecast for this weekend is killing me... i sooo want to be able to drive it this weekend in the sunshine, its taken me 3.5 years so far but i don't wanna wait 5 more days!!

Dan.

Get booked into a track day over the weekend and get your AA friend to get you there and back!!!

tomgregory2000 - 29/5/09 at 07:40 PM

You should be on the road by tues the 9th then as i belive there is a meet at j1 on m27, i think its called the barlycorn?

Tommy