Spot the Luego's - Stafford 2009
Paul (Notts) - 15/8/09 at 04:21 PM

http://www.kit-cars.com/Kitcarhtml/events2007.html

Paul

NeilP - 15/8/09 at 04:46 PM

Quality line up

Danozeman - 15/8/09 at 06:56 PM

Is that a good show to go to??

Iv never been to that one and am trying to get to them all this year. That one is quite a treck for me.

mistergrumpy - 15/8/09 at 07:24 PM

It was a bit sparse inside the hall and probably not worth the tenner entry (though if you time it you can get through the shop and inside for free) but the show was in its infancy and they've promised more traders this year. The weather was great though and there was a good show of cars to look at all for free so I enjoyed it. I think though that they were trying to charge summat extortionate for camping which was the major bug bear.

Andi - 15/8/09 at 07:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Danozeman
Is that a good show to go to??

Iv never been to that one and am trying to get to them all this year. That one is quite a treck for me.

I had the best time last year at Stafford especially the camping. There was some cock up with the camping and we didnt pay until some bloke (think it was the chap who runs the kit car magazine)came to the tents at about 10pm and asked for money. Then we managed to get a major discount plus he cave us all a few free tickets each which was good for people we knew coming on the Sunday.
With 30% more traders there this year and the cancellation of Donnington it should be a good un.

Andi

rusty nuts - 15/8/09 at 07:56 PM

Any Luego owners going? Not sure if I will make it yet but I hope to be there.

pif - 15/8/09 at 08:24 PM

i went last year and it was pretty good. outside was as good as the inside. Camped for free too, "the bloke " never found me

i remember that cobra type car with a hard top in the foreground of the main picture above, what is it any one. It looked great.

will be in the tintop this year though

pif