Board logo

pictures
Fub - 5/9/09 at 02:32 PM

hi all
finally got the courage up to post some pics.
1st thay are massive so not sure what to do.
2nd what do you lot think?
couple of little jobs to do and get a test booked

SeaBass - 5/9/09 at 02:34 PM

3rd they're not there!

cd.thomson - 5/9/09 at 02:35 PM

theyre in the photo archive, good place to put them before theyre resized so they dont wreck the thread .

I like it a lot! love the colour scheme and looks very very tidy

big-vee-twin - 5/9/09 at 02:36 PM

Pics are big but car looks nice, great colour - you've been working hard

There is a piece of software free on the net called pixrezer, you can reduce the size of pics using this

[Edited on 5/9/09 by big-vee-twin]

PAUL FISHER - 5/9/09 at 02:43 PM

Here you go

PAUL FISHER - 5/9/09 at 02:43 PM

And

PAUL FISHER - 5/9/09 at 02:44 PM

blakep82 - 5/9/09 at 02:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by big-vee-twin
There is a piece of software free on the net called pixrezer, you can reduce the size of pics using this

ms paint does it, and you already have it on your PC

sweet!

[Edited on 5/9/09 by blakep82]

Fub - 5/9/09 at 03:00 PM

that's more like it. have downloaded pixresizer and this is my 1st attempt with it. also thanks for resizing the originals Rescued attachment P1040095.jpg
Rescued attachment P1040095.jpg

mookaloid - 5/9/09 at 03:05 PM

nice car

jacko - 5/9/09 at 03:09 PM

Very nice well done
What v6 engine is that ?
If you have over heating check your front grill the holes look too small in the mesh
Jacko

Fub - 5/9/09 at 03:17 PM

resized the lot. upload in a fraction of the 1st lot. thanks for pointing me in the right direction. the power supply is a cosworth v6. thanks for all the posotive comments so far

IanBrace - 5/9/09 at 03:26 PM

Looks superb. Something we newcomers can all aspire too!

NeilP - 6/9/09 at 02:24 PM

Nice one Kieth - If we keep this up the 6 pot boys will overtake the V8s...

Fub - 6/9/09 at 07:40 PM

thanks neil. couple of little things left and the dreaded paperwork. if i hadnt changed jobs in jan i could have got it done as sva but no iva. silly me

repper - 7/9/09 at 06:07 PM

dose look good i especially like the color

Paul (Notts) - 7/9/09 at 06:45 PM

quote:

The only way you will overtake us is when we pass a petrol station and have to stop.

Paul

rusty nuts - 7/9/09 at 07:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul (Notts)
quote:

The only way you will overtake us is when we pass a petrol station and have to stop.

Paul

Ask Geoff how many times I overtook him on the way to Newark a couple of years ago. He kept slowing down for roundabouts.
P.S. 4 cylinder owner!

NeilP - 7/9/09 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul (Notts)
Paul

And how is the fuel injection going sir?...

MikeR - 7/9/09 at 10:55 PM

looks fantastic - slightly curious / worried about your radiator grill. the big thick bars aren't whats concerning me. How much air gets through the thin mesh behind them?

wilkingj - 8/9/09 at 12:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Ask Geoff how many times I overtook him on the way to Newark a couple of years ago. He kept slowing down for roundabouts.
P.S. 4 cylinder owner!

Well I was driving carefully and getting used to my new Viento (Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Rusty is right, I just didnt realise how well these cars hold the road (IN THE DRY).

I'm a bit quicker round the corners now, but still try to be carefull, as we all know these cars can bit back quite hard.

I passed all that speeding and driving like a loony stage about 35 years ago.

Still I do enjoy the Viento, and its goes well.
Also 26mpg on a run at 70 Mph on dual carriageway or motorway is not too bad.

Err Somewhat less on the twisty roads and in town.

Err Probably a LOT less on the track

Nice to see another Viento about to go on the road.

Went to the SG7 club meet on Sunday.
Three NON members turned up, all unannounced and not knowing each other were going.... ALL driving Viento's, that was the most of any single marque vehicle at the meet

Your car looks good to me...
Good luck with it.

Jackaroo - 8/9/09 at 08:33 PM

Planning to also put my pictures on the forum as I am nearing completion of my Viento as well! So excited been a long three years
Good luck with your car old chap so nice to see the "growing" number of Viento's, just a pity I can't be there for the get togethers

Regards,
Gerrie

NeilP - 8/9/09 at 08:42 PM

Gerrie,

Send us a high res photo of your face - we'll stick it on a piece of card on a stick and have it in all 'official' Luego Club shots.

T'is the best I can offer mate - you have all the sunshine!

Cheers, Neil.

Nash - 8/9/09 at 09:32 PM

Love the car but weren't you upset when some dingbat grafetti'd your car with that obscene Tag!!!

.....Stads!!

.....Neil

Fub - 15/9/09 at 04:09 PM

hi neil
running fine thanks, changed over to omega injectors and soon to fit the bob cams.
got a bit of a tappett issue, sort of now you hear now you dont. hopefully get that sorted with the cam change.
got manufacturers plate through so that will be stuck on. still the dreaded paperwork.
how's you and yours

Fub - 15/9/09 at 04:13 PM

what tag nash? if youre refering to the number plate that was me.
fat ugly b!

Steve Lovelock - 20/9/09 at 06:48 PM

Re the 'tag'

He was probably refering to the red piece of poo stuck by the exhaust

YODI - 20/9/09 at 08:40 PM

Looks great mate and good workmanship there too... The only thing I'd have done differently is a non colour coded black dash

yodi