Board logo

school workshop clear out planer kiln drill lathe
trextr7monkey - 16/11/13 at 09:53 PM

Arrival of new laser cutter has forced us to reorganise and tidy up and move on some of the stuff that is surplus to us. It doesn't belong to me and money raised wil go back into the dept. Full receipts will be issued Collection from Carlisle for most items
Startrite Inca planing machine old and heavy works fine 3 phase. £100 spareset of new blades approx 6"

Uhlig enamelling muffle kiln never used in 10 Years but has been religiously PAT Tested which is surprising as it doesn't heatup The element and fire bricks were replaced and it did apparently work but not any more- sparky says element needs replacing (about £300) a complete new kiln is about £750 so not worth repairing may be of use to someone

Roland RP21 plotter and pens A3 size nothing wrong withit but superseded by modern technology. When fitted with a knife can bé used to cut vinyl can't find a driver for windows 7 but might bé of use to someone into old school stuff free to collect

Draper pillar drill works fine but depth stop very primitive £50

Denford Viceroy 3 phase lathe advertised on here awhiie back. 4 way tooi post all rewired + single phase motor and starter to convert it needs chuck but will bé a handy compact basic machine for someone £300
Will add pics on Monday feel free to make offers but I will have to run them past bursar who is a small ex bank manager and also Scottish, lol
Atb
Mike

capri_big_jim - 16/11/13 at 10:33 PM

U2u sent.

trextr7monkey - 16/11/13 at 10:46 PM

Plotter going to lincolnshire!

AntonUK - 17/11/13 at 09:29 AM

Can you give me some rough dimensions of the lathe please?

Wheels244 - 17/11/13 at 10:00 AM

Also interested in the lathe