Board logo

Electric hoist
Confused but excited. - 20/5/09 at 03:25 PM

For any builders in North Wales, Bangor Aldi (behind M&S) have an electric hoist in the 'sale' bin. Knocked down to £39.99!

UncleFista - 20/5/09 at 03:26 PM

The Netto in Wyke, Bradford has 3 left at £29.99 !
They've been unsold a while

Z20let Corsa - 20/5/09 at 04:17 PM

i got mine from there place in blyth about 6 months ago and only paid £17.50. hell of a winch too. id definately reccomend it!!

Wheels244 - 20/5/09 at 04:45 PM

I want one of these.

Are they available in any store ?

carpmart - 21/5/09 at 07:28 AM

Yep, I want one too. I'm in Bedfordshire, is there an easy way to find stores with them in stock?

UncleFista - 21/5/09 at 10:34 AM

They're only supposed to be available as a first-come-first-served basis every few months. If they're sat on a shelf for a couple of weeks the price will be dropped to make space for their latest offers.

They were on offer at Netto a couple of months back so I doubt there's many left in stock.

Keep an eye on the Netto "special offers" bit on the Netto site, they have offers on Mondays and Thursdays

I'd offer to buy and then post on one to anyone who wanted, but they're VERY heavy, probably make it uneconomical to post ;(

[Edited on 21/5/09 by UncleFista]

Confused but excited. - 22/5/09 at 04:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Z20let Corsa
i got mine from there place in blyth about 6 months ago and only paid £17.50. hell of a winch too. id definately reccomend it!!

If it's still there when I go into Bangor, I'll quote you and see if they will price match.