Board logo

Canadian locosters
Canada EH! - 27/9/08 at 12:03 AM

Just a short note; I ordered brake parts from Car Builders Solutions by phone on Sept 22 08, received same Sept 26 08. Highly recommended.

RK - 27/9/08 at 03:15 AM

I've wondered about them. Glad to find another reliable UK connection though. Not everyone is that happy to ship to the colonies. I can recommend AGM Sportscars for locost bodywork though. Came quickly, priced well, and very good quality. Also Alan is a communicator.

zetec7 - 27/9/08 at 04:18 AM

Hmmm - I'll have to take a look. I've had mixed success with shipping from the UK - some very reasonable & quicker than I can get stuff from across town...to Wow! I need to take out a mortgage for the shipping. And next year's calendar to check for shipping arrivals.

omega0684 - 27/9/08 at 11:27 AM

i have used CBS on several occasions, they have always been excellent on the customer service front with me, they could do with an online ordering systems thoughimho.

RK - 27/9/08 at 02:14 PM

On a sad note, the very best has been CarbonMods.

skibikejohn - 27/9/08 at 06:15 PM

I have had 1 week delivery from CBS. I ordered valves from Burton on a tuesday and had them in my hand on Thursday.

t.j. - 27/9/08 at 06:56 PM

skibikejohn, your avatar is a littlebit big...

RK - 27/9/08 at 11:43 PM

It's an Alberta thing..

Forgot to mention Mark at Triton seats and Haynes Roadster Bodywork: "Top Bloke" as they say around here (the site not Ottawa).

Rally Design will NOT ship to NA due to "litigation culture", which I take it to mean, we can get sued when we screw somebody or make a big mistake. Sorry, I've just been corrected: prices would go through the roof if extra insurance was added to the company's costs. I know they have a good reputation on here, and I did not mean to slag them. Please don't sue me!!

[Edited on 27/9/08 by RK]

[Edited on 29/9/08 by RK]

[Edited on 30/9/08 by RK]