Board logo

What would you ask this guy to do for you??
Paul TigerB6 - 5/3/09 at 11:34 AM

linky

I'd ask him to pick my EuroMillions lottery numbers for Friday - £85m jackpot.

02GF74 - 5/3/09 at 11:37 AM

I'd ask him if he is Wolverine.

You can ofcourse ask him for the EuroMillions winning numbers but he has as much chance as the next man of guessing them.

[Edited on 5/3/09 by 02GF74]

James - 5/3/09 at 11:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

[Edited on 5/3/09 by 02GF74]

lol!

Paul TigerB6 - 5/3/09 at 11:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

Beaten to it by 8 mins!! This site seems to be running slow on my computer over the last couple of days but not quite that slow!!

matt_claydon - 5/3/09 at 11:57 AM

Never understood why people think someone is 'lucky' when something like this happens! I would say he was extremely unlucky, albeit not as unlucky as he could have been

Steve P - 5/3/09 at 12:01 PM

What was he doing just standing there when a train is obviously coming along, most trains i have been in/near make one hell of a racket...

Mr Whippy - 5/3/09 at 12:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steve P
What was he doing just standing there when a train is obviously coming along, most trains i have been in/near make one hell of a racket...

he was getting ready to stop the train with his bare hands using the flatbed as a baseball bat

but then tripped on his laces...

thebull - 5/3/09 at 12:18 PM

that is what you call lucky
but i bet he couldnt do it again

oldtimer - 5/3/09 at 01:25 PM

Looks to me like he could have been the train look-out for trucks pulling out of the yard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve P - 5/3/09 at 01:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer
Looks to me like he could have been the train look-out for trucks pulling out of the yard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he blind?