Board logo

Ebay items over 90 days old
speedyxjs - 7/6/09 at 01:33 PM

I brought a gasket set for my new engine a while back and came to fit the exhaust manifolds yesterday and found there was only one gasket.
I cant find who i brought it from in my feedback because it was over 90 days old.
Is there any other way of finding out or do i need to buy a new set (£15 i think for the two exhaust gaskets )

blakep82 - 7/6/09 at 01:37 PM

hmm, starnge, coz you can look back at other peoples feedback going ages back. remember that post the other day, that dude left EVERYONE he ever bought from bad feedback, i remember looking back to nov on his... whats your username?

i can see mine back to 2004, and see who bought the engine off me. all you can't see is the original advert

[Edited on 7/6/09 by blakep82]

speedyxjs - 7/6/09 at 01:38 PM

Speedyxjs

I can view my feedback but i cant see the item details so i dont know who i brought it from

blakep82 - 7/6/09 at 01:41 PM

oh yeah, i see what you mean...

off-road-ham - 7/6/09 at 01:51 PM

If you payed by paypal, you can look back through your payment history.
The easyist way is to download all history in a file and look through it as that will show item discription in one of the colmns.

Tony

chris_smith - 7/6/09 at 01:51 PM

did you pay via paypal, you should be able to track back all history

chris

WestfieldSEI - 7/6/09 at 01:55 PM

Ebay don't keep this data, I have tried before to track down old purchases with no luck.

Keith Weiland - 7/6/09 at 02:11 PM

Did you not get an email when you won the item?

speedyxjs - 7/6/09 at 04:44 PM

^^^ yeah but i have an annoying habit of deleting important emails

Will look through paypal in a moment

speedyxjs - 7/6/09 at 05:54 PM

Got it!
Cheers Guys

stevegough - 7/6/09 at 06:44 PM

You should make a habit of printing your reciepts from paypal - builds up into a nice tidy pile for the DVLA muppets, too.

Rgdz, Steve.