Board logo

A level Results
phelpsa - 22/8/09 at 09:42 AM

Don't know if anyone else on here had theirs on thursday or have children who did?

Well, I got mine and I've just about recovered from the celebrations

A in Maths, A in Physics, A in DT and a C in Further Maths (bloody hell that's difficult!). So I'm off to Bath to study mechanical engineering for 5 years starting in october

Adam

[Edited on 22-8-09 by phelpsa]

omega0684 - 22/8/09 at 09:51 AM

congratulations! all the best!

James - 22/8/09 at 09:52 AM

Well done mate!!!

Really pleased for you!

Wish I'd done that well in mine. Would have required putting some study time in though, it turned out!

As for uni, see if you can negotiate some results related bribery from your parents. I just found a female friend of mine has been promised a BMW Z4 if she gets a first!!!

Cheers,
James

Fozzie - 22/8/09 at 09:54 AM

Congratulations Adam!

It seems hard to believe that when you started posting on here that you were only 12 ish!
Time flies.....

Well done on your uni place too!
Enjoy.......

Fozzie

phelpsa - 22/8/09 at 10:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James

As for uni, see if you can negotiate some results related bribery from your parents. I just found a female friend of mine has been promised a BMW Z4 if she gets a first!!!

Oh I have done! And I should be visiting this site much more regularly because of it

Benzine - 22/8/09 at 10:04 AM

wd gj gl hf

atb

phelpsa - 22/8/09 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
Congratulations Adam!

It seems hard to believe that when you started posting on here that you were only 12 ish!
Time flies.....

Well done on your uni place too!
Enjoy.......

Fozzie

Thanks And I'm oh so glad I did. The enthusiasm, experience and knowledge I gained through this site went a long way towards gaining me my university place!

mookaloid - 22/8/09 at 10:21 AM

Well done that man.

t16turbotone - 22/8/09 at 11:07 AM

yes...very well done

oldtimer - 22/8/09 at 11:11 AM

Well done - feel free to come and play cars - I'm down the hill in Bathampton.
Martin

Guinness - 22/8/09 at 12:39 PM

Nice one Adam!

Enjoy your time at Uni, I know I did.

Cheers

Mike

nstrug - 22/8/09 at 12:54 PM

Well done! And so good to hear that you've done proper A-levels and are heading off to do a proper degree.

Nick