Board logo

Silverstone F1 Tickets just arrived
Tipster69 - 3/6/10 at 09:27 AM

Yippeee

Our tickets for the British GP have just arrived (which is always a cause for a party in our house, sad I know).

Anyone else got theirs through has only half of ours have come through (2 seperate orders)?

[Edited on 3/6/10 by Tipster69]

scootz - 3/6/10 at 09:30 AM

Not going this year (still sick about shelling out £600 last year and having to cancel at the last minute due to my back), but I know what you mean about the excitement generated by having the tickets in hand!

BenB - 3/6/10 at 09:46 AM

I'd love to go to a F1 event but for me it's way too expensive...... Bernie's rich enough already- I really don't see why it needs to be so much......

l0rd - 3/6/10 at 09:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BenB
I'd love to go to a F1 event but for me it's way too expensive...... Bernie's rich enough already- I really don't see why it needs to be so much......

+1

welderman - 3/6/10 at 10:01 AM

Not got ours yet, Friday to Sunday, i cant wait

SeanStone - 3/6/10 at 10:20 AM

I saw the 2007 renault go through the bridge section, through to the start finish straight a few years back at a world series day. It was an awesome sight, you really can't comprehend the sheer grip the F1 cars have until you see it for yourself.

I might be getting tickets, I know someone who's dad owned one of bernie's favourite restaraunts, so paddocks passes might be a possibility!

l0rd - 3/6/10 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SeanStone
I saw the 2007 renault go through the bridge section, through to the start finish straight a few years back at a world series day. It was an awesome sight, you really can't comprehend the sheer grip the F1 cars have until you see it for yourself.

I might be getting tickets, I know someone who's dad owned one of bernie's favourite restaraunts, so paddocks passes might be a possibility!

Do you have children?

If no

Would you like to adopt me?

vinny1275 - 3/6/10 at 10:34 AM

Not doing the F1 this year (unless I win the lottery before then) - for the price of a weekend pass for Silverstone, I got entry and camping tickets for Le Mans, including the cost of crossing, tolls and fuel! Got my tickets for that a couple of weeks ago, driving down this time next week, can't wait!

SeanStone - 3/6/10 at 10:45 AM

At 22...I'll pass but thanks all the same! haha

l0rd - 3/6/10 at 11:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SeanStone
At 22...I'll pass but thanks all the same! haha

Worth a try

carpmart - 3/6/10 at 01:47 PM

Not got mine yet

speedyxjs - 3/6/10 at 04:35 PM

I went and camped for the whole weekend in 2004 (cost £99 ) Have to agree the amount of grip is stunning and the sound is immense. TV just cant put it across.

geoff82 - 3/6/10 at 06:15 PM

going saturday with red bull for the day, handy having a number one mechanic in the family.

Nash - 6/6/10 at 10:26 AM

going all three days.

Where is the best place to camp? and do you have to book? If so are there any contact numbers please.

All help gretefully received.

........Neil

Tipster69 - 10/6/10 at 11:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nash
going all three days.

Where is the best place to camp? and do you have to book? If so are there any contact numbers please.

All help gretefully received.

........Neil

Hi,

We've stayed with these for a few years now http://www.grandprixcamping.co.uk/

It a fair hike to the track BUT there is a bar on site and the only pub in the village is less than 5 mins away.

Good Luck.