Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Viento for sale
B33fy

posted on 7/8/21 at 11:05 AM Reply With Quote
Viento for sale

Time to move on and depart with the Viento, other projects beckon. The car was originally jollygreengiant’s Since ownership it has undergone a few changes, running a V8. The car is currently in storage and is a non runner, as engine is shot. However I do have a brand new engine for it as part of the package.

The car has a considerable number of good bits on it. TD 1.2 wheels 17x9 back, 17x7 front with NS2 tyres. Brakes are Willwood 6 pot with custom bells and rotors from rally design. Rear are Sierra calipers. I do have a set of Willwood 4pots, separate hand brake calipers and rotors for the back, as new, not fitted. LED lights all round.

JK composite seats fitted. OMP steering wheel with removable steering wheel boss. Aero seen from aerodynamic.

Running gear, originally a 3.9 had head gasket liner problems so bought another to refresh and swap in. Turned out to be a 3.5 decided to carry on for now until new engine was ready. Couldn’t get the 3.5 to run properly so gave up. Good bits..Davies Craig electric water pump system. Mega squirt 3 which is batch firing. New internals in the 3.5

R380 gearbox supplied by Ashcroft transmissions less than 1000 miles old. Quaife ATB LSD 3.14 cwp all new internals in a 7.5 case bolt on shaft.

New engine is a Turner engineering top hated 4.6 block with new 4.0 pistons and brand new crankshaft. Real steal uprated cam Merlin heads, yella terra roller rockers, ACT induction system with ported manifold and large trumpets. Omex 710 ecu with new loom lightened flywheel with uprated clutch and injectors, all brand new from V8 Tuner.

I’m sure there’s more that I haven’t mentioned. The plan was a chassis repaint then new engine fitted. But other priorities have taken over and I’d rather not leave this lot sitting about gathering dust. As you can appreciate there are quite a few high value bits, even secondhand. The heads alone are as new and are £3k new. I’ll try and get some images up on the post if I can

The price for everything is £6750, which is firm. I will not break so please don’t ask. Any other questions please pm me if you are seriously interested in buying, cheers Mike

B33fy

posted on 7/8/21 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
A few images on SKCC forum

https://southernkitcars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11238

B33fy

posted on 11/8/21 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sold.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.