Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) and radar/laser technology
Luego Sports Cars

posted on 16/7/03 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) and radar/laser technology

Hi, it’s Luego Sports Cars Ltd again! I trust you are all enjoying the fantastic weather we are having, loads of open top driving. As you are all adrenalin junkies and enjoy the thrill of fast cars, I would like to offer you as you have supported us over the years. The chance to have a Snooper S6-R neoUltilising the very latest Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) and radar/laser technology, Snooper have created the S6-R neo, an Industry First and the Ultimate Driving Aid. The Snooper S6-R neo has been specially designed to help you drive safely within the confines of today's speed limits, by alerting you quickly and easily to the presence of Police speed traps, often located at Accident Black spots, electronically indicating potentially dangerous and hazardous situations. http://www.performanceproducts.co.uk/snooper/snooper_s6r.html

The RRP is £499.95 we can sell you one for £350 an absolute bargain, give me a call on 01733 552911 if you are interested. Best Regards The Luego Team.

P.S Remember we are having an open day this weekend 20th July from 12 noon.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.