Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I've voted
WanchaiWarrior

posted on 6/5/10 at 05:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Oh sorry, they can't a lot of manufacturers have moved out of the country because of Gordo's tax regime.

ATB

Simon

I thought it was the Tories after '79 that destroyed the UK manufacturing industries and turned the UK into a service economy ???

Anyway, good luck to you all, I'll keep an eye on the results on the bbc web page from here.

Ninehigh

posted on 6/5/10 at 01:32 PM Reply With Quote
I've got all 3 apologies ready to post on myspace.

coozer

posted on 6/5/10 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by morcus
What gets me is the number of people who like to bring up the whole coal mining thing, even though it was almost 30 years ago and that the same people go on about tax rises.

You can't be in power for 13 years and then campaign saying your going to change stuff, If you've been in power that long you should be saying you'll do exactly as you are now.

Well its not actually that long a go and we still have no industry up here. Its only 8 years or so ago they turned all the underground pumps off and now we have lakes and ponds appearing all over our countryside.

You've obviously never spent any time here looking in the job centre trying to find a decent job.

As I said I was once one of those labour guys who paid his dues and supported them through thick and thin. Not any more.

There's no way I'll be voting tory and the UKIP man is the only one that I have seen or been in contact with.

If we want UKIP in we have to vote for them, its the only way for them to get going.

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

morcus

posted on 7/5/10 at 12:48 AM Reply With Quote
Are there any decent Jobs anywhere?

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

RK

posted on 7/5/10 at 01:11 AM Reply With Quote
The government cannot solve the world's economic problems. The government policies created the crises, but it's now out of the bag and too late.

Whoever you voted for doesn't matter, you now get to complain for 4 years in a row. The rest of you, too lazy to get off the chesterfield and cast an X, tough tiddlywinks, you can't complain at all.

As an aside, someone here in Canada pointed out that with all the economic uncertainty, it is strange that hardly anybody wants to lead and serve their constituencies. Can't get decent people anywhere!

flak monkey

posted on 7/5/10 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
First hung parliament since 74 then.

Impossible for Tories to now get a majority, which can only be a good thing.

Just have to wait and see who makes friends with who now!

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

NS Dev

posted on 7/5/10 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
Cameron for me

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.