Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: velocity with small headlights?
ned

posted on 15/3/04 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
velocity with small headlights?

luego/velocity people, any of you got a pic of a velocity with the small headlights (4", ala gts + preimer wiring)

I got he headlights at stafford and talked to Grant about bodywork but couldn't decide in the end whether to go for velocity or locost stuff (sorry Grant!)

cheers all,

Ned.

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Findlay234

posted on 15/3/04 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
well i think the locost body work looks better because ist not as high as the velocity but its all personal. have a look at the velocity on their website, it uses the small lights and then have a look at their locost page, again uses small headlights.
ned

posted on 15/3/04 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
fin,

the velocity on luego's site has the 5 3/4 " lights, i'm talking about the motorbike type 4" jobbies.

Just wondering about looks vs space for engne. it was good to see the vauxhall powered velocity on whichkit's stand as this helped show the height of the engine etc, though i think i'm using a slightly shalloer supm which will all help fit under the locost bodywork...

sorry, one other question, is the velocity bonnet available without the bonnet bulge/vent in it? anybody?

ho hum, decisions, decision...

Ned.

ps just for info, these are the lights i'm on about:

small_headlights
small_headlights

[Edited on 15/3/04 by ned]

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.