Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: L200 warrior 54 reg mint 56k miles black
neo2

posted on 12/2/11 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
L200 warrior 54 reg mint 56k miles black

Hi guys im comtemplating the sale of my L200 warrior so it really depends on what i can get for it as it owes me far more than its worth so im going to make a big loss but its also mint and low miles so hoping i can get half decent money for it as well...

Details

Warrior in metallic pirenease pearl black
Late 2004 54 reg truck
56,000 MILES
Hpi Clear
Mot till end nov 2011
Tax till end may 2011
Full comprehensive service history 4,830m/9277m/18429m/25836m/29973m/37145m/45374m/49185m/55520m was the last one
Timing belt,balancer belt and new modded pulley done 06/01/2011 at 55,970 miles
So servicing wise im not sure if it could be serviced anymore regular could it,
Its also genuine miles and HPI CLEAR..

Spec wise
warrior leather in mint condition
electric windows x4
central locking
remote locking conversion
Air conditioning ice cold
10 disc multi changer and head unit
power steering
Armadillo roller back cover
Chequer plate load area
Mitsubishi Stainless roll bar complete with 4 x lights
Alloys x5
Front fog lights
Headlight wash

Misc Details
All handbooks present inc service book
4 keys for truck 3 for roller back
V5 complete in my name
1 previous owner
Full service history

Description Interior
Ok this truck came to me from a real well to do guy who bought it new, and spent shed loads of time and money on it, but did'nt use it for hard use hence its condition its basically inside as clean as you would expect your 50k miles car to be leather is real nice no hiles scuffs or wear, steering wheel etc is also perfect, carpets are clean and stain free and theis L200 is basically used as a car and has been all its life from new..

Description Controls
Not alot to say than everything works as it should without any faults at all..

Description exterior
Exterior paintwork is absolutley amazing for one of these trucks it had bits abobs painted by me which was the front bumper and A bar section and the tailgate door, the rest was polished and detailed and shines like a bog house door to be honest, no damge no dents no rust paintwork is spot on to be honest, might be the odd stone chip to the bonnet but magnifiying glass job to see them..

Description Driving
Starts first time everytime and drive like 50k miles truck should no rattles bangs or knocks, no creaks or anything stops nice a straight and hassle free, power wise goes like they should with no smoke from engine or any oil leaks or water leaks etc, coolant is nice and clean, as is the oil..

Suming up..

Ok, so if your looking for a very well presented L200 with genuine 56k miles full service history and 11 months mot, 4 months tax, which is mint condition on the body and interior bearing in mind also ive spent over £600 in the last 4 weeks getting a full service and timing/balancer belt pulleys and tensioners all done and a few weeks before that i had it mot'd and some bushes done and taxed, that drives proper and is faultless as far as i can see anyway this could be for you...

Pricing...
So its down to price then ive seen these trucks go for upto £8k by dealers and mine has the VAT paid as well so its INCLUDING VAT i don't its worth that though to be honest in todays current climate and stuff, but it owes me just over that anyway i paid £7k for it in october plus ive spent about £1500 on it as i fitted the roll car and lights and stuff after i got it..
So price wise im thinking i would be looking at about £6750 would that sound reasonable ?? open to offers circular of that anyway and might take a cheaper part exchange of it too....

Oh if i could be super critical it could do with the wheels refurbing to be honest looking a bit poo against the rest condition wise...thats all it needs...

£6750 ono poss part ex as well...

location Durham north east
tel 07527 995726
barnsey1971@aol.com
Rob

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

carpmart

posted on 12/2/11 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
Good looking truck that, good luck with the sale!

You only live once - make the most of it!

Radical Clubsport, Kwaker motor
'94 MX5 MK1, 1.8
F10 M5 - 600bhp Daily Hack
Range Rover Sport - Wife's Car
Mercedes A class - Son's Car

neo2

posted on 14/2/11 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
Would take possible part ex try me
neo2

posted on 17/2/11 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
NOW SOLD

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.