Hpi clear
Full service history
68,000 miles
Two keys
Power steering
Remote central locking
Factory sunroof
All handbooks and documents and service bills complete
This little micra is a very clean little car and in a very good colour and last of the shape with the facelift bumpers, unmarked Cloth interior, cd player ,tinted windows, Body coloured door mirrors and side mouldings, Chrome front grille , Digital clock , Driver airbag , Driver's footrest , Driver's vanity mirror , Engine immobiliser , Front head restraints , Front seatbelt pre tensioners , Gear knob with oxygen blue insert , Headlamp levelling , PAS.. etc etc
Mechanically its got a full service history by a local good garage, no oil leaks at all no water leaks and drives fault free, good brakes stops a goes as it should interior is very clean as is the exterior has a few marks here and there but in my opinion above average condition ,nice clean and bright little car, the car came to us from a family friend as they bought my wifes car and we took this till the wifes new car came, and I must say it’s a great little driver and great on fuel etc. superb little first car or daily run around…..

£1595 ono

Tel 07527 995726
Barnsey1971@btinternet.com

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

BenB

posted on 16/5/11 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
Only 68,000? My Micra is on 97,500 Then again I bought it new in 1996- they sure last these Micras! Not sure mine will make 100k but only because I only do about 30 miles per year in it (it's my back-up tintop!). Good cars though. A big bonus for cheap motoring is the fact that it has a timing chain rather than timing belt so there is no nasty belt to change. Yey!
neo2

posted on 17/5/11 at 04:11 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah ive seen these going still with 160,000 miles back in the day when i was fitting etc, so they stnd the test of time, even when the chains rattle they go for ever and ever, unlike the new micra errgghhh
neo2

posted on 22/5/11 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
Bttt for a nice little second car for someone...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.