Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: swap section?
AndyW

posted on 22/5/11 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
swap section?

Just thinking, would a swap section be any use? We all have stuff to sell and buy, and was wondering whether any one would swap things rather than trying to sell. Ive seen numerous posts about things free to collect, or free and pay postage.

So it occured to me, we all have things sitting around gathering dust, car related or not. So why not offer to swap? Then someone might get rid of an old computer (for example) in exchange for parts for their build?

I know there would be logistic issues with postage, but if we have some sort of gentlemans agreement of postage at cost, then we could all benefit.

Im sure that virtually every member has something they done need, and again every member needs that something, if you get me???

I hope this is a good idea, although bring on the non-believers!!

Anyway, I need loads of bits for my car and have little or no cash so swaps considered. Maybe put a list of items you have and people can pick off what they need.

big_wasa

posted on 22/5/11 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
Well I want them uprights, what do you need ?
Craigman9

posted on 22/5/11 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
Great idea in my opinion.

Could save a lot of hassle of selling something then having to buy what you want. Can help each other out a little

Benzine

posted on 22/5/11 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
great idea. would be good to swap skills too and not just things
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AndyW

posted on 22/5/11 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by big_wasa
Well I want them uprights, what do you need ?

Inlet plenham to run oe ecu!!

Oh and the uprights are yours!!

big_wasa

posted on 22/5/11 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
Havnt got a spare plenum but I am happy to give you a hand with the loom. you have u2u.

I think its a good idea, I for one am fedup with chancing it on ebay and getting charged through the ring piece. I know ebay is a service but the fees are getting silly.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.