Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Beijing Hotel Translation
DarrenW

posted on 19/6/13 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
Beijing Hotel Translation

A friend went to Beijing recently and was given this brochure by the hotel. It is precious. She is keeping it and reading it whenever she feels depressed. Obviously, it has been translated directly, word for word from Mandarin to English……….

Getting There:
Our representative will make you wait at the airport.. The bus to the hotel runs along the lake shore. Soon you will feel pleasure in passing water. You will know that you are getting near the hotel, because you will go round the bend. The manager will await you in the entrance hall. He always tries to have intercourse with all new guests.

The hotel:
This is a family hotel, so children are very welcome. We of course are always pleased to accept adultery. Highly skilled nurses are available in the evenings to put down your children. Guests are invited to conjugate in the bar and expose themselves to others. But please note that ladies are not allowed to have babies in the bar. We organize social games, so no guest is ever left alone to play with themself.

The Restaurant:
Our menus have been carefully chosen to be ordinary and unexciting. At dinner, our quartet will circulate from table to table, and fiddle with you.

Your Room:
Every room has excellent facilities for your private parts. In winter, every room is on heat. Each room has a balcony offering views of outstanding obscenity! You will not be disturbed by traffic noise, since the road between the hotel and the lake is used only by pederasts.

Bed
Your bed has been made in accordance with local tradition. If you have any other ideas please ring for the chambermaid. Please take advantage of her. She will be very pleased to squash your shirts, blouses and underwear. If asked, she will also squeeze your trousers.

Above all:
When you leave us at the end of your holiday, you will have no hope. You will struggle to forget it."

02GF74

posted on 19/6/13 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
sorry but I don't believe that is genuine - what, perfect grammar and spelling but just incorrect words used for maximum amusement? you've been had.

whitestu

posted on 19/6/13 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

sorry but I don't believe that is genuine - what, perfect grammar and spelling but just incorrect words used for maximum amusement? you've been had.

Pity - I quite like the sound of it!

iank

posted on 19/6/13 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
It's certainly all over the web.

Having been to Beijing I've seen translations not a million miles from those on signs myself.
e.g. Description
Description

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

snapper

posted on 20/6/13 at 05:48 AM Reply With Quote
True or not that is priceless

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

snapper

posted on 20/6/13 at 01:25 PM Reply With Quote
I thought I would add instructions to guests from the Grand Hotel Pristina (Kosovo) where I stayed in 2004 in the post conflict reconstruction phase shortly after the atrocities.

The relevant paragraphs say.....

They should not take food in their rooms, inflammable materials or explosives, dirty things or things with unpleasant smells.

In the end we request that our guests should be kind enough to inform Management on telephone number 999 if they have any complaints about their room or the behaviour of serving staff.

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

DarrenW

posted on 24/6/13 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

It was just a joke email I received. Defo not genuine, just amusing.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.