Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Petrol Lawn Mower, Air Rfile, Mini-Motos
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 5/7/13 at 07:32 AM Reply With Quote
Petrol Lawn Mower, Air Rfile, Mini-Motos

I'm sick of the garage being too full so I'm shifting a load of non-essentials, thought I( would offer them here before they end up on Gumtree/eBay.

Petrol Lawn mower, standard push along type. Works perfectly, costs £200 new in B&Q. Selling as I inherited a quieter one. £50 or Offers

.22 Air Rifle, Bolt Action gas powered type. Comes with a decent scope, 300+ Pellets and 20 odd gas cartridges. More of a garden toy than anything serious but it is accurate. Its quite small so could suit a child to teach them. £100 or offers

Job lot of Mini-Motos. I intended to get into Mini-Motos but I dont have enough time. There is a proper water cooled race type mini motor with an engine I cant get to start, another one (referred to as a Blata Rep) in pieces seems to be just chassis, forks, wheels/tyres and a few other bits. There is also the remains of a kids electric mini-moto, no bodwork but full chassis and drivetrain that works, this could be a good kids toy. Offers on this lot

All are pick-up only due to obvious reasons from Wollaton Notts. Will take offers on any of it and try to find pictures later.

The air rifle is one of these:

Lawn Mower is the same as this:

[Edited on 5/7/13 by Doctor Derek Doctors]

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
alfiebeard

posted on 6/7/13 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
Shame the gun is pick-up only ......as I would have been interested for my lad who is in a gun club and his birthday is coming up shortly, ho hum.

Alfie:

Old bloke on a mission with 320BHP of help

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 7/7/13 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry Air Rifle is now sold, well swapped for more race car bits.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.