Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Viento Panel Sizes
Irony

posted on 11/6/15 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
Luego Viento Panel Sizes

I seem to have lost my transmission tunnel footwell aluminium panels. I have moved house in the middle of my build so thats my excuse. Has anyone ever had any panels laser cut or had the drawings for the panels from Luego?

It's a long shot I know but it might save me getting my head down in the footwell with my tape measure.

rusty nuts

posted on 11/6/15 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
Can't help with any panel sizes but you did fit the drivers side front tunnel panel before fitting the pedal box??
Irony

posted on 11/6/15 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Can't help with any panel sizes but you did fit the drivers side front tunnel panel before fitting the pedal box??

Everything on the car is more or less finished now. The drivers side tunnel is not fitted and the pedal box is fitted. I guess you are going to tell me its impossible or very difficult to fit with the pedal box in place. I bought the car part built and I managed to get the panel off with the pedal box in place so I was hoping I would be able to do it in reverse.

BigFaceDave

posted on 11/6/15 at 12:06 PM Reply With Quote
I think I have some of panels for mine and not fitted any yet. Next time im at my workshop I'll have a rummage and see what I've got and have a measure up if needed.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.