Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Water Colour Canvas Prints
Irony

posted on 6/12/20 at 10:11 AM Reply With Quote
Water Colour Canvas Prints

I am not a registered trader or anything so don't shout at me. I don't think Chris is even checking emails these days.

A few weeks ago I requested images from you all of your favourite car pictures so I could turn them into watercolour prints for my new business venture. A few sent me their images and I turned those images into my first Etsy listing. I've finally got my listings sorted out and my prices etc etc. I've had 10 orders so far and I am getting there.

Webshop Link

If any of you are interested then click the link. I've set up a COUPON code for 25% off. Just fill in the discount code bit of checkout process. The code is LOCOSTBUILDERS.

Some examples

Thanks to those who sent me images originally. They helped me get to grips with the sort of image that the general public sends.

Also thanks to the owner of the above TR7. Not only did he order a print and leave me a great review, he sent me an image of a TRITON GREEN TR7 driving in a river. In my mind surely one of most unexpectedly great images of all time.

[Edited on 6/12/20 by Irony]

[Edited on 6/12/20 by Irony]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

theconrodkid

posted on 6/12/20 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
nice paintings, if you had posted this a couple of months ago you could have done one of my dogs

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

peter030371

posted on 6/12/20 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
That reminds me, I must get and order mine
trextr7monkey

posted on 10/12/20 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
Having used this company to get prints made I would heartily recommend Kev for some quality artwork. My son took the picture of the Tr7 going through a Ford very close to our old house. When rendered into a canvas print it has become something my wife appreciates and is actually going on the living room wall which is praise indeed as she usually has no interest in the old cars at all!
The reaction from mates has been very positive and it always helps to support small businesses.
Atb
Mike

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14016102@N00/ (cut and paste this dodgey link)

Our most recent pics are here:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkey/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.