Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cazoo Update
Mr Whippy

posted on 15/7/21 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
Cazoo Update

So I thought I'd just mention this in case it helped someone else.

I got a car from Cazoo almost 4 months ago and about 3 ½ months ago did a Trust pilot review where I mentioned that I was very happy with them but was deducting a star due to there being some blemishes not mentioned on the website. About an hour later I get a phone call from Cazoo saying they have read my review and will pay for any work required to get the car perfect...mind this is 3 ½ months since I got the car, it could have very well been me who damaged it! Sure enough within 2 weeks the paint scratch & small dent were sorted free of charge. Tbh I'm very impressed with their service, I can't see any dealer doing that.

So there you go, if you buy from them make sure you mention anything your not happy with.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
loggyboy

posted on 15/7/21 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
Can you go back to change it to 5 stars...? Cazoo yeah you can.

[Edited on 15-7-21 by loggyboy]

Mistral Motorsport

roadrunner

posted on 15/7/21 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote

number-1

posted on 15/7/21 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds like a decent firm to deal with Mr Whippy!

Funny enough i was browsing cazoo earlier. Would you say the price you paid for the car was reasonable or was it over inflated due to being sold via cazoo? Ive not had time to do much research on prices yet.

Mr Whippy

posted on 15/7/21 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by number-1
Sounds like a decent firm to deal with Mr Whippy!

Funny enough i was browsing cazoo earlier. Would you say the price you paid for the car was reasonable or was it over inflated due to being sold via cazoo? Ive not had time to do much research on prices yet.

I paid no more than the list price, I've been told their profit margin on each car is extremely small and they have to sell a lot of cars to make it profitable. Overall the car I got was a fantastic example and probably better than I could have found myself. The whole process was super easy and no hard sell or a dealer breathing down your neck like when I got my VW. Plus mine is an EV so traveling far to see cars isn't even practical and so would really limit examples to see. The acid test is always when things are needing sorted and how they deal with it...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 15/7/21 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
Can you go back to change it to 5 stars...? Cazoo yeah you can.

[Edited on 15-7-21 by loggyboy]

I've been trying to but for some reason it won't let me... tried on my phone and the laptop, don't know if it's expired??

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.