Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Now it starts...
David Jenkins

posted on 20/4/05 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
Now it starts...

Triton

posted on 20/4/05 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
New Pop is Ex Hitler youth..... Should upset a few million people that.....Me, i don't care it's all crap anyway.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 20/4/05 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
means little or nothing to me either, but I don't think it's going to help the Catholic church move into the real world.

tri

posted on 20/4/05 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
every1 in school seamed to find it funny that they put in an Ex Hitler youth to tell others yhow to live i can only see problems with this

Tri

JoelP

posted on 20/4/05 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
since he's such a respected theologan, i find it unlikely he shares much ideology with hitler. hence, the fact that he grew up in hitlers germany is fairly irrelevant. unless he served with the SS, then thats a different story i guess...

ned

posted on 20/4/05 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
but the fact they call him god's rotweiler seems a bit suspicious...

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 20/4/05 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
There is a saying...once a copper always a copper....
chunkielad

posted on 20/4/05 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
He would have been forced into the Hitler youth not have done it by choice!!!

Plus, when you consider that he is Catholic, I don't think the Jews will be that bothered either way!!!

As a spiritualist, I can't say that I feel it has any relevance in my life anyway. My biggest worries are firstly, he's 78!! Not fr off dying never mind running a religion. Secondly By Christ they spend a lot of money on crap that the bible CLEARLY says is not necessary. You don't need to spend money and buy nice buildings to pray to your God.

The bible does state that everywhere is the church of the lord and that we are all children of God whether rich or poor. BIG WASTE OF MONEY!!!

stephen_gusterson

posted on 20/4/05 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
he was 14. at that time all had to be in the hitler youth. he was in the german army at 18 and deserted. again, i dont suppose the nazis asked nicely - you had to do it.

atb

steve

DarrenW

posted on 21/4/05 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote
I spent my formative years under Thatchers power and i turned out OK!!!!!!

I bet there are lots of Iraquis who are decent people even tho they were under Saddams rule.

Pope Benedict 16th is well over 70 yrs old so shouldnt think he'll be around too long, unless of course he is immortal. They seem to have some antiquated views tho' dont they them cardinals. Do they get out much?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.