Author: Subject: Delivery?
mickebo

posted on 23/4/05 at 03:05 AM Reply With Quote
Delivery?

I´ve paid and got most of my kit.
But still I want and need the rest!
Why don´t you deliver?

I have given you the money..
You should give me what I´ve paid for!!!

Darren!!!

mickebo

posted on 23/4/05 at 03:15 AM Reply With Quote
rrrrg

I´m really mad!!!!!!
Ben_Copeland

posted on 23/4/05 at 06:56 AM Reply With Quote
Have you tried ringing him?

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

flak monkey

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote
Or emailing him... or both

It can be frustrating waiting for parts. But I know will darren be busy this time of year (as are most kit manufacturers) as there are a lot of shows, and a lot of people wanting stuff yesterday.

You will get your stuff sooner or later, but coming on here ranting doesnt do anyone a favour. Just give him a call....

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

GazzaP

posted on 23/4/05 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
i,ve had stuff of darren before and the delivery has been first class try calling him on his mobile.
boxfile

posted on 23/4/05 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
I've also had trouble getting parts (headlights,wishbones,track extensions) from GTS. I'm not sure what people consider a resonable delivery time but i've been waiting 11 weeks I did get part of the order 2 weeks ago and the parts are excellent but I need it all to complete my rebuild. I accept that they are a small company and must be busy but I think its important people air these issues as they can cause considerable problems and delays with peoples builds.

I don't wish to knock GTS as I said the parts I've had are excelent and i'm sure these incidents are the exception not the rule but it doesn't make it any less frustrating.

I am not a number!

chunkielad

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
We have to keep in mind that these items are not supplied off the shelf. You have to wait for most of it to be made. When it's made, it's shipped but with a long list of shows happening and people screaming, it takes time. Maybe he'll be quicker if he doesn't have to pick up the phone and answer emails.
timf

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
maybe if you keep 1 or 2 instock
you don't end up with pissed of clients
who won't then order from you again?

Triton

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
I was with Darren this afternoon....busy bloke and running at 100mph on same fuse.......dunno how he does it 'cos mine popped ages ago........
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
Trouble is people want everything yesterday, but in reality they don't need it till tomorrow......
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Hellfire

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triton
I was with Darren this afternoon....busy bloke and running at 100mph on same fuse.......dunno how he does it 'cos mine popped ages ago........

Blue smarties.....................................

Triton

posted on 23/4/05 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote

Triton

posted on 24/4/05 at 09:15 AM Reply With Quote
Blue smarties and wheelie bins are part of a long standing joke with my brother so ignore it........it just creeps into conversations at times......'specially when had a drink
Triton

posted on 24/4/05 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
Prefer to be busy but until the octopus pills kick in i am stuck with one pair of hands and brain fade most of the time......
locoboy

posted on 24/4/05 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
hows my bodywork coming om Mr Octopus

ATB
Locoboy

Triton

posted on 24/4/05 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Colin,
What day are you going to the show, i am going on the Monday because sad git here needs to get his Moto GP fix on the Sunday......body work is ready by the way.

Micael

posted on 25/4/05 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
Triton,
I will be there both days. It would be nice to have chat again.

I will look for a guy without a mask

Micael Moose Åman

Petrolhead and all around nice guy

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun." //Sleep Talkin Man Dec 23 2009

locoboy

posted on 25/4/05 at 07:57 AM Reply With Quote
IM going on the Sunday only im afraid,

Do i need to park with the masses or can i wangle it to drive a bit closer to the halls so i can collect my bodywork a bit easier?

Last year i was parked about 15-20 mins walk from the main hall and i dont fance walking back to the car with nose, scuttle, bonnet and aerobubble!

ATB
Locoboy

Triton

posted on 25/4/05 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
Colin,
Dunno about the parking bit as i am going as a nosey beak as not got a stand this year...and i know what you mean about the hike to the halls from the car park.....i don't fancy that either with all that glass....i have asked Darren if there is a pass going spare...

Michael,
Okey doke, i will be there somewhere....mainly going for the auto jumbly bit.
Mark

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.