Board logo

northern ireland
evonigel - 13/4/11 at 08:32 PM

hi guys i quite new on here and just wondering if there are many kit car owners from northern ireland on here?
maybe meet up for a spin some nice sunday?

StevenB - 13/4/11 at 09:30 PM

Look up the ni sevens website for info on local events.

S
S.

daniel mason - 13/4/11 at 09:47 PM

there is a few on here. am sure someone is sellin one also! could be worth a look

Benzo - 13/4/11 at 10:14 PM

Alright mate,

Im from L'Derry, where are you based?

Benzo - 13/4/11 at 10:17 PM

LOL also.. just to add, ive seen your email address...

Nigel scott? Scott Engineering, Garvagh, ive got a Quick hitch and a set of tow for an Ex120 from you guys before..

And Also, i know you abit better from hillclimb and sprint days, Im John Leinsters (DTM V6 Pilbeam / Judd V8 Pilbeam) son Iain Leinster that used to run the Formula ford.

I presume ive got the right guy? met through bill shutter years ago? around 2001?

[Edited on 13/4/11 by Benzo]

evonigel - 15/4/11 at 11:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzo
LOL also.. just to add, ive seen your email address...

Nigel scott? Scott Engineering, Garvagh, ive got a Quick hitch and a set of tow for an Ex120 from you guys before..

And Also, i know you abit better from hillclimb and sprint days, Im John Leinsters (DTM V6 Pilbeam / Judd V8 Pilbeam) son Iain Leinster that used to run the Formula ford.

I presume ive got the right guy? met through bill shutter years ago? around 2001?

[Edited on 13/4/11 by Benzo]

Thats me Iain hows it going these days?

Benzo - 15/4/11 at 12:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by evonigel
Thats me Iain hows it going these days?

Yeah all good nigel, come along to our race saturday the 30th (april) at kirkistown and get a look at the race series, i still use mine as a full road car and zx9r would be elegible for the championship too..

Also we are all doing the sprint this saturday at nutts corner.