Board logo

When trackdays get a bit "meh" and racing is too costly...
TimC - 5/2/10 at 04:47 PM

... why not try the Teifi stages.

It looks utterly bonkers. You need a license, but these can be bought for £5 on the day! I'm not joking!

A1 - 5/2/10 at 05:00 PM

that looks awesome! bit far away from me though:/

Richard Quinn - 5/2/10 at 05:01 PM

Looks as though it could be more expensive than racing. Not much run-off in some areas and plenty in others (but down hill at 45 degrees!)

tandi - 5/2/10 at 05:28 PM

It's a mad track. I tiptoed round it in my scooby about 4 years ago! Very narrow, very steep and absolutely no room for error. Great fun though :-)

GMPMotorsport - 5/2/10 at 05:33 PM

That looks sooo much fun, might be interested......

eddie99 - 5/2/10 at 05:52 PM

Yes that definitely looks like great fun! But as already said, i reckon that could be quite costly looking at run offs

RichieHall - 5/2/10 at 05:59 PM

It really does look a whole lot of fun, there are loads of videos on youtube!

I'm a bit concerned about the gaps between competitors, there seems to be a lot of harassing the car in front with no space to overtake?

tonym - 5/2/10 at 06:01 PM

Did it a few years ago. Most bl**dy dangerous thing I have ever done in my life. Road about 3m wide with a drop off the tarmac of 4". Safety barriers consist of walls, gate posts and steep drops. Every "off" I saw wrote the car off. Fastest things around there were Dracarts with nutter drivers. You can go round with anything including bikes & quads.

55ant - 5/2/10 at 06:46 PM

youtube

Richard Quinn - 5/2/10 at 07:10 PM

Looks somewhat narrower from a MkII Ezzy...
Link

MikeRJ - 5/2/10 at 08:45 PM

That doesn't look like much fun to me in a standard sized car. The Drakarts look very entertaining though!