Board logo

Anyone near St.Helens?
Smigga - 24/4/12 at 10:08 PM

I usually get out for a couple of hours early Sunday mornings, (weather permitting) if anyone fancies a coffee n bacon butty run giz a shout...

Dave

Steve Hignett - 25/4/12 at 06:06 AM

There are a couple members in your general vicinity, and then quite a few more that are only 20/30 miles away...

If you have a look on this post and look on the Google locations link, you should find out a few guys...

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=115934

Smigga - 25/4/12 at 06:14 AM

Yeah cheers I did take a look, I've heard about a large regular gathering burscough way, thought some may be on here?

Dave

Poorscousertommy - 25/4/12 at 06:31 AM

Hi Dave, Im not too far away (Halewood) but I'm in the very early stages of build (not yet rolling chassis)!

I'm in the process of moving home and then I'm in the states for a few weeks, but will shout you said bacon butty one back in return for 'technical inspiration' on how to put mine together!!

Smigga - 25/4/12 at 07:32 AM

No worries Tom, brown sauce on mine plz!
Dave

welderman - 25/4/12 at 07:59 AM

Were not far away, used to meet up with Johnnyp but his wife has had twins and the car had to go. Used to meet up at Southport Maccydee's and they go on a blat around that area

Smigga - 25/4/12 at 08:57 PM

Southports not too far on a sunny morning but a bit nearer would be even better, just let me know if anyone's out n about...

Dave