Board logo

Bike engined MK Indy Wanted
Wayne46 - 2/8/13 at 12:17 PM

I'm after a decent spec bike engined Indy,preferably 1000cc or over,selling my 350bhp impreza to fund one,love cars and bikes so this seems to be the best option,anyone wanting a deal please contact or anyone with a decent one for sale,thanks

Relph - 2/8/13 at 01:01 PM

Hi mate, can you give me details of your impreza. I might be interested.
Cheers.
jaimerelph@hotmail.com

Wayne46 - 2/8/13 at 01:10 PM

2004 sti,blobeye,mica black,18in wheels,92k,I'm the 2nd owner,fsh,3 inch turbo back milltek exhaust,uprated fuel pump,uprated filter,remapped with dual mafless maps,anti lag and launch control,paddle clutch,coilovers,t&t November,back 3 windows tinted,front splitter,very nice car. Also have 2.5 fully forged engine and twin scroll turbo set up to go in aswell i was saving that for winter,that's a seperate sale obviously,cost 6k to build the engine.

gaz_gaz - 2/8/13 at 01:38 PM

Do you mimd if I ask why your limiting your search to a MK?
There are some very good cars available from other manufacturers such as aries, mac1, MNR, tiger to name a few aswell as some very well done book builds.

GOJO - 2/8/13 at 01:44 PM

I will sell mine 2012 12 reg mk indy r with zzr 2007 zzr 1400 fitted 14k if your interested

Wayne46 - 2/8/13 at 02:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gaz_gaz
Do you mimd if I ask why your limiting your search to a MK?
There are some very good cars available from other manufacturers such as aries, mac1, MNR, tiger to name a few aswell as some very well done book builds.

I'm not limiting it to mk at all,just there the 1's that seem to be in my price range,however I am limiting it to, must be bike engine 1000cc plus and mk/Westfield/caterham style car

parkiboy - 2/8/13 at 08:57 PM

I might be selling my 2012 mk Indy r, rebuilt hayabusa engine with dry sump. Just bought my first house so could be doing with freeing up some funds, it's currently in bits getting upgrades but should be running again this week. Just been taxed and MOTd

Ideally was going to swap for a cec plus cash but might consider selling, pm if your interested

Krismc - 18/8/13 at 06:56 PM

u2u have u

[Edited on 18/8/13 by Krismc]