Board logo

Accusump + kit for blade engine
GreigM - 3/1/10 at 09:46 PM

I have for sale a full accusump install kit for a blade engine (and probably fits many more, including busa etc).

I bought this from AB Performance on 24th November last year intending to fit to my megablade over the winter - but I've ended up buying a megabusa in a hurry (caused by my brothers divorce) so never got round to fitting it - so absolutely brand new and unused. Megablade will be up for sale soon also (as soon as the bloomin snow clears and I can get it out to take some photos!).

This is a full kit made up specifically by Andy for a blade engine, and includes everything thats needed including switches/wires/hoses/terminals/mounting clamps and custom welded connections to make it a plug n play with the blade. This is the version with the EPC valve (no hand priming). All instructions included as well as receipt for warranty purposes.

The kit cost me £556.86 - looking for £450 (which includes delivery) - so if you were considering this, save yourself £100.

Full Kit includes:
6 Pint accusump
EPC valve
1m -10 hose
1/2 inch bsp -10 adaptor
female -10 swivel fitting
M20 x 1.0 to -10 jic oil pressure port adaptor
set accusump mounts
male -10 adaptor
m20 x 1.5 steel weld on

franky - 3/1/10 at 09:55 PM

Could you not see if he'd take it back? Thats an expensive system!

GreigM - 3/1/10 at 10:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by franky
Could you not see if he'd take it back? Thats an expensive system!

I don't feel its really fair on him - given the time he spent preparing, testing and doing the welding....so will try sell it first

bazz81 - 6/1/10 at 08:59 PM

if it fits a zx12.... maybe, but i have to be sure about that. Do you ship to holland?

GreigM - 6/1/10 at 09:42 PM

I don't know anything about a ZX12, but at most I'd expect you'd need to get an adaptor from the AN10 size coupling to whatever the ZX12 uses - being japanese there's a good chance it might work with no change.

Fundamentally it'll work with any engine with an adaptor for the hose end - so long as you can locate somewhere to plumb it in.

If you are seriously interested I'll get it packaged and price sending to Holland and if not too much I'll happily do it - otherwise might have to add a surcharge.

GreigM - 6/1/10 at 09:59 PM

In fact just did a quick weigh/measure and I can get it to holland in about 3 days - fully insured, all for same price of £450.

GreigM - 17/1/10 at 09:56 PM

Anyone interested at £400 delivered?