Board logo

40amp Plasma Cutter (Faulty) BPS 40 ** SOLD**
The Venom Project - 25/12/11 at 05:21 PM

I bought the cutter about 2 years ago and it was working fine for the first car floor I cut 2 years ago, it worked faultlessly and so I put it away and then tried it this year on my Tr1ke cfloor, but I could not get it to cut. It powers up fine, air flow works fine, I have fitted new bits but still can't get anything, I don't really understand what has happened if i'm honest, its not like its been knocked, dropped or anything like that, much like my TIG welder all of a sudden it stopped working. The unit is complete with torch and earth lead.

I suspect this is an easy fix as I do not remember any problems with it prior to packing away.

Just want £60 for it, P+P will be £20 wth Parcel Force I suspect, you are more than welcome to collect from Huddersfield next week.

Any Questions please U2U me

[Edited on 25/12/11 by The Venom Project]

Brooky - 25/12/11 at 06:06 PM

Hi, ill have that if its still available.
Cheers.

MikeR - 25/12/11 at 07:52 PM

excellent. I was going to say i'll have it but too sacred what the misses would say. Any chance of a borrow at some point. Happy to help trouble shoot

JoelP - 25/12/11 at 08:01 PM

when mine packed up it just wanted a new tip. I didnt realise how much it had worn down!

Brooky - 25/12/11 at 08:07 PM

Mike, yeah sure. Ill get hold of it and let you know.

Joel i havent got a clue what it could be, but ssshhhuussshhhhhhh! he might not sell it

Brooky - 25/12/11 at 09:37 PM

Paid my money now!

The Venom Project - 25/12/11 at 10:04 PM

Cheers,

I will get it all together ready to collect Wednesday or Thursday

Nick

Peteff - 26/12/11 at 09:52 AM

Plasmapart do repairs or sell all the consumables. They get good press from users as well unlike some of the box shifters on ebay. If you look in service they do a fixed price repair on chinese tig and plasma machines and are in Burton on Trent so not bad travelling for some of us.

[Edited on 26/12/11 by Peteff]

Brooky - 26/12/11 at 11:16 AM

Thanks Pete, thats only up the road from me as well!