Board logo

2011 '11' Audi A1 1.6tdi S-Line
moochofun - 3/9/12 at 03:51 PM

We are starting to accumulate too many cars in the Napier household at the moment (no such thing if it's my cars ) so the wife's car will be up for sale in the near future.

If you are looking for an economic car to run about in that costs £20/yr to tax and does 500miles+ on a tank of fuel that only costs ~£60 to fill from empty.

It's a March 2011 Audi A1 1.6tdi S-Line with 23,000mls
Audi brilliant black (solid black - not the pearlescent black that we had on our previous Q7 - which was a nightmare of a colour to keep it looking good)
S-Line standard kit - embossed cloth/leather seats (mostly leather with cloth middle bit), bodykit, nice wheels etc.
It's not long had its first service at Aberdeen Audi (long life servicing)
We have a near new set of winter wheels and tyres to go with it that were bought for last years winter - which turned out not too bad down our way.
Car is in good order inside and out. There is a mark on the drivers seat bolster where it got marked from a pair of jeans - yep the car was only a few days old when that happened...
Its got the 6x CD changer that's built in to the glovebox.
Bluetooth for phones/music
Start/Stop efficiency - 60mpg+ (Audi quote 73mpg+ but think you would have to run on ice and in a vacuum to get those figures!)
Auto lights/wipers
Aircon
Centre armrest
Heated front seats

That's about as much as I can remember at the moment. I have photo's of the car but can't remember how to load them up and work internet police doesn't allow me on to photo sharing sites. If anybody is interesed I can email them across.

We have owned the car from new so no previous owners. The car was bought for something reliable for my wife's daily commute but a change of job means that its now surplus to requirements and more often than not sits in the garage.

We're looking for £15,000. Or if you fancy a haggle then we're looking for £15,250

Any questions or queries then drop me a PM, ta.