Board logo

Body panels
Chris_vrs - 12/8/13 at 09:30 PM

I need panels for a early narrow westfield. Body, scuttle, nose cone, bonnet, ect.

aerodynamix - 12/8/13 at 11:13 PM

There is a red bodyset on ebay NTDWM , however I have some spares for a Narrow car too . What year is the car ? , definately a narrow not a prelit although Narrow bodywork will fit a prelit with some tweeks .
I have a nose , and scuttle that do need some work , I will also be making a bonnet mould for my car soon (Narrow Highline) . If you are looking at secondhand panels make sure you know what you are getting as there are low line and highline panels which are different heights on the nose and bonnet , I do have a bonnet mould for a Narrow lowline , even the factory no longer have one .

Chris_vrs - 13/8/13 at 12:59 PM

I am interested in your westie nose cone and scuttle for sale ! I may have sorted the tub rear and sides now. Could you U2U me a price for your panels ?

aerodynamix - 13/8/13 at 10:29 PM

Chris , I'll have to have a look and see what they owe me , that's what I will want , I took them off a local owner as he was moving house and had sold his car so bought them as just in case panels !
Give me a ring tommorow afternoon on 07971 264550

Cheers Julian