Board logo

Dax Rush mc build manual
wainecaplin - 21/3/16 at 10:07 PM

Hi all just wondered if anyone on here might be able to help me I need a build manual for a dax Rush mc do you know where I can find one thanks

ste - 22/3/16 at 01:52 AM

I assume you have already contacted Dax? That would be one of my first ports of call.

mcerd1 - 22/3/16 at 07:14 AM

^^^ not sure they will be much help since they sold the rush off...

I've only got the car engine version, which is a bit different in places - but depending on what you need to know....

Try asking on the owners club site, someone may have a spare one.
Or you could try MAN motorsport (the new owners) they might have one of the old manuals left.

wainecaplin - 22/3/16 at 07:25 AM

I've been on the website and there is no mention of the rush just a cobra am I right in thinking they went bust

INDY BIRD - 22/3/16 at 08:32 AM

I think i have a manual what is it you need to know?, most of the manual was based on the car version anyway, i might be able to scan over the pages you need?

Thanks
sean

wainecaplin - 22/3/16 at 08:43 AM

Hi just need to know the Best routing for the break Lines is there a lot of pages would it be possible to copy the whole manual and I'll buy it from you

INDY BIRD - 22/3/16 at 08:45 AM

there are a lot of pages over 100 i would say, i dont want to sell it as its a good manual for reference and a has assisited me on builds before,

I can look to see on the brake lines etc, i suppose you are not local to essex or you could borrow it to photo copy etc?

mcerd1 - 22/3/16 at 09:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wainecaplin
I've been on the website and there is no mention of the rush just a cobra am I right in thinking they went bust

There was alot of reshuffling of the business anyway, the outcome is that they only make cobras and have a new address

Mean while the rush now belongs to these guys:
https://m.facebook.com/Manmotorsport
They've been busy reengineering the whole car, by all accounts they are very helpful, but were left with a bit of a mess to sort out....