Board logo

this has been bothering me for a while...
paul the 6th - 19/11/09 at 10:53 PM

Sorry to bother you all with this but it has been playing on my mind for a few weeks now.

BMW x6 M.. I really can't work out whether it's ok to like it...

My head says it's a ridiculous car with styling which is as confused as a bisexual teenager, but in my automotive heart, I think I like it?

iank - 19/11/09 at 11:52 PM

Looks a little like a Rover 200 that's been given the MaxPower treatment.

Big Stu - 20/11/09 at 06:54 AM

Just a shame it's a BMW.

Staple balls - 20/11/09 at 07:14 AM

Whatever it is, it ain't right.

Ninehigh - 22/11/09 at 08:48 AM

Meh it's alright... bet it goes like stink on the motorway... Is it quite tall like the X5?

Nash - 22/11/09 at 10:33 AM

speak as you find but I like it. I think it has poise and presence and you know it will go well.

It's not an Aston Martin in the elegance department but that's how it should be! Slightly Angry and a little rebellious.

I stll prefer the Range Rover Sport though.

IMHO.

......Neil

JoelP - 22/11/09 at 10:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nash
speak as you find but I like it. I think it has poise and presence and you know it will go well.

It's not an Aston Martin in the elegance department but that's how it should be! Slightly Angry and a little rebellious.

IMHO.

......Neil

was going to say, its a nice enough car but it falls into the status symbol group right beside the new range rovers, so you look a complete numpty owning one.

I drove past a house on a rich road round the corner, and i assume they were having a party, because there were about 5 identical black range rover sports outside, and it just made me laugh so much

Nash - 22/11/09 at 10:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
quote:
Originally posted by Nash

IMHO.

......Neil

was going to say, its a nice enough car but it falls into the status symbol group right beside the new range rovers, so you look a complete numpty owning one.

I drove past a house on a rich road round the corner, and i assume they were having a party, because there were about 5 identical black range rover sports outside, and it just made me laugh so much

It wasn't a party they were all mine. I own a Rover Stud Farm and I'm breeding them

I do burn my nuts on the zorst if I'm not careful though

"Did that come out load??"

scootz - 22/11/09 at 11:34 AM

It's big and fast... so therefore clever!