Board logo

Lumenition ECU & loom
spdpug98 - 12/8/10 at 03:24 PM

Does anyone know if it would be worth me trying to sell my Lumenition C460 ECU and loom, it was used on my old race car when I had Jenvey throttle bodies on the car

I don't know if they are worth anything or whether I should just drop them in the bin, they have been sitting on the shelf in the garage taking up room

Any thoughts....

interestedparty - 12/8/10 at 04:51 PM

Whether it's 'worth' selling? Good question. Best way to find out is to price it at what you want for it and bung it on ebay with a link to here.

spdpug98 - 12/8/10 at 05:41 PM

Thats my point really, is it 'worth' the hassle of selling it. If its worth peanuts then I can't be bothered with the 'bay of e' questions etc, but if its 'worth' a few quid then maybe I can put up with them

interestedparty - 12/8/10 at 05:44 PM

Answers the same really, what's it worth to you? You weren't going to bin it were you?

Bung it in at whatever you think its worth and see if anyone agrees, if you've got no use for it then its got to be worth answering a few questions to get rid and get some cash

spdpug98 - 12/8/10 at 06:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by interestedparty
You weren't going to bin it were you?

For the sake of £20/£30 yes, especially with the hassle and fees on ebay.....but if its worth £100/£200 then no I won't bin it

Thats why I asked if its worth selling...i.e. what is it worth

RichieHall - 12/8/10 at 07:34 PM

Do you have the dongle & PC lead for it?

spdpug98 - 12/8/10 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RichieHall
Do you have the dongle & PC lead for it?

No, the company who used to do my mapping had it (Owen Developments)