Board logo

sylva/Meggt Mojo
stuleah - 9/4/11 at 06:48 PM

Hi all, What do people think of the Mojo?

DixieTheKid - 9/4/11 at 07:00 PM

Does it make you horny baby................ yyyyeeeeaaahhhhhhhhhh

stuleah - 9/4/11 at 07:21 PM

LOL, i suppose i asked for that.

DixieTheKid - 9/4/11 at 07:32 PM

sorry, couldnt resist!

stevebubs - 9/4/11 at 08:50 PM

JP's first attempt at a mid-engined car, and it worked well...styling was a little quirky when it first came out, but a little more mainstream now (sort of)

Quote from http://www.meggt.com/

quote:

The Mojo project is currently for sale.

If you are interested in purchasing the Mojo project please contact Matt by email: mojo@meggt.com or phone: 07905169519

Are you interested?

simonwinn - 9/4/11 at 09:05 PM

I have one.

I built it in 2009 with a Honda engine and it flies. Easily better than the Westfield I built before it, in handling and outright performance, probably as the westy had a pinto in it.

I decided to build one as I wanted something a little different to a 7.

Mine is up for sale at the mo if your interested, in for sale section and on pistonheads. Arrival of first child means I wont get to use it much

adithorp - 9/4/11 at 09:07 PM

Looks better in the flesh than in pictures. Some very nice ones out there. JP design/chassis

stuleah - 9/4/11 at 09:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
JP's first attempt at a mid-engined car, and it worked well...styling was a little quirky when it first came out, but a little more mainstream now (sort of)

Quote from http://www.meggt.com/

quote:

The Mojo project is currently for sale.

If you are interested in purchasing the Mojo project please contact Matt by email: mojo@meggt.com or phone: 07905169519

Are you interested?

Yes, In talks at the mo, So just trying to get an idea if it would still be a viable car. We could do some slight mods if rquired to bring it a little more up to date.

Madinventions - 9/4/11 at 11:53 PM

I like it, and I've got one too. Cracking little car and always a joy to drive. Well built, well designed, and uses modern-ish parts. I'd love to see this still in production and I hope you do buy it so you redesign the back end to fit a Puma 1.7 engine in a little more easily. Mine is a very tight fit!

Ed.

stuleah - 10/4/11 at 01:01 PM

LOL, will see what we can do.
From what i have seen it will take quite a few engines.