Board logo

Where can I get spare parts for Webers?
Northy - 4/3/04 at 08:41 PM

Where can I get spare parts for Twin 45 Webers apart from Eurocarb?

To add insult to injury, the throttle spindles that came from Eurocarb with no hole to pin the accel pump lever (was told to drill my own ), are not machined sufficiently for the butterflies to fit into!

Who's making these things? Tigers welder? (Allegedly)

Cheers

[Edited on 4/3/04 by Northy]

[Edited on 4/3/04 by Northy]

Peteff - 4/3/04 at 08:48 PM

Chatsworth road motor spares, Chesterfield. I don't know where he gets his bits from and he's German, so don't expect a laugh. I got some float valves off him a couple of years back for an Alfa, not cheap but weber stuff never is. He is allegedly an authorised dealer.

yours, Pete.

David Jenkins - 4/3/04 at 10:03 PM

You could try this place:

Webcon

I have had no dealings with them - I think they're the main UK distributor. Bet they're not cheap!

David

robinbastd - 4/3/04 at 10:31 PM

I've no hesitation in recommending Rallynuts for their service,can't comment on the prices,but worth a look and an email
http://www.rallynuts.com/motorsport/WEBER_Carburettors_1661/
Hope this helps,
Ian

andrew-theasby - 5/3/04 at 12:18 AM

Theres a place in York that says there a webber dealer on James street near Andrew Page and Best engines. They werent overly helpful when i called in but its fairly local for you to give em a try.

bazwaz - 5/3/04 at 08:43 AM

You could try these.
Yorkshire Carburetters
30, Tower Lane
Leeds West Yorkshire
LS12 3SD

Tel: 0113 279 5670
Barry.

A Badger - 5/3/04 at 11:50 AM

I second Pete's recommendation for Chatsworth Road Autospares in Chesterfied. The german guy really knows his stuff and has been really helpful.

Andrew