Board logo

NODIZ Pro with Terminated 'Clink and Go Looms' now only £299inc :)
mtechmatt - 5/11/14 at 03:24 PM

Chaps,

Some may be interested in this

NODIZ Ignition ECU with FULLY TERMINATED LOOM for Zetec 1.8/2.0

Sure a group buy can be arranged

Cheers
Matt

Ugg10 - 5/11/14 at 04:24 PM

Interesting solution, quick questions -

I had a MJ Jnr on a Zetec in the past and that had a TPS connector, the loom shown on the link only has Crank and Coil (+ and -ve as well obviously), how does it sense load or does it have a MAP sensor built in?

[Edited on 5/11/14 by Ugg10]

mtechmatt - 5/11/14 at 05:05 PM

Hi,

The loom pictured doesent have the 3 flying wires for the TPS/MAP sensor - normally it does.

Pics will be updated in due course

Cheers

scootz - 5/11/14 at 05:54 PM

Sounds interesting. I was planning on injecting, but I have a perfectly good set of Weber 40's sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Do you have maps for a Zetec SE (Sigma)? Not fussed about the VCT as I'd likely be fitting aftermarket cams and disabling it.

nick205 - 5/11/14 at 05:59 PM

Looks interesting!

You may want to contact ChrisW and register as a trader (apologies if you're already in the process).

femster87 - 5/11/14 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Sounds interesting. I was planning on injecting, but I have a perfectly good set of Weber 40's sat on a shelf gathering dust.

Do you have maps for a Zetec SE (Sigma)? Not fussed about the VCT as I'd likely be fitting aftermarket cams and disabling it.

I think you should see me the 40's for a goooooooood price

mtechmatt - 6/11/14 at 10:32 AM

Hi,

Yes we have maps for the sigma... if you were thinking about controlling the VVT properly our St170 VVt Controller also runs the SE/Sigma VVT

http://motorsport-electronics.co.uk/st170-vvt-controller.html

Cheers
Matt