Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: T**t of the year, what would you do?
Simon

posted on 12/9/10 at 04:57 PM Reply With Quote
Sue your wife and her ex for producing such offspring, then tell Edwina she has 3 days to sort her life out or you'll put her up for adoption (or bin all her stuff, buy her a sleeping bag and show her the front door).

ATB

Simon

Ninehigh

posted on 12/9/10 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
My advice would be to spend some quality family time, and do something that Edwina wants to do, (snip)
It's all about patience, and lots of it.

What she wants to do:
Argue with people on MSN/bookface/bebbo or whatever the hell it is.
Eat.
Wind people up.
Make things (in particular missus's make up and perfumes) go missing.

I was hoping this time it would be different but aside from the abuse we (well her and her mum) are having the same arguments again..

Oh and social services came round this morning, THEY knew she was moving in friday, over 24 hours before anyone here and I've told them as such too..

StevieB

posted on 12/9/10 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
The problem with teens today is that their access to technology is way, way ahead of anything most of us experienced when we were younger. It serves to give a more sinister side to things, as the usual teen sneaking around that we all did is now suddenly so much easier and can be taken to a larger extreme.

The biggest thing you need to know is that your situation isn't difficult, special or unique - it's just a later version of the 'terrible two's' that everyone has to go through - we had the same $hit with my sister (now 16 and coming out the other side, with the odd relapse). All the usual stuff - Facebook, MSN, "nobody likes me", "everybody hates me", "I wish I was dead, you'll be sorry when I am" - the whole range.

Every time it gets bad, just think "Kevin and Perry Go Large" and laugh (inside, not openly as that's like throwing petrol on the bonfire!).

Look at the way the police control riots these days - they don't wade in with stick and horses anymore. They just contain it and let everyone get bored and go home - most of the arrests come later on when it's safer/easier. Same tactic works with teens as well (and 3 years olds, as I'm finding out tonight )

Ninehigh

posted on 13/9/10 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
Every time it gets bad, just think "Kevin and Perry Go Large" and laugh (inside, not openly as that's like throwing petrol on the bonfire!).

Look at the way the police control riots these days - they don't wade in with stick and horses anymore. They just contain it and let everyone get bored and go home - most of the arrests come later on when it's safer/easier. Same tactic works with teens as well (and 3 years olds, as I'm finding out tonight )

Never thought of it that way, I'm going to have to watch the film now

And I wouldn't know how crowd control works I behave

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.