Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: "North West DAX Meet" @ Mascrat Manor Pub
bmarlow

posted on 14/4/10 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
"North West DAX Meet" @ Mascrat Manor Pub

NW DAX Owners Meet.

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know the date for our next meeting of 2010 at the Mascrat Manor pub

Saturday 17th April 12.00 for lunch
Junction 21 off the M6
Warrington.
The pub is accessed by:

North bound, take the first “off ramp” over the Thelwall viaduct and turn right to cross over the M6, then turn left to take the southbound ramp, but turn immediately left the pub shares the drive with a Mercedes Dealer, pub car park is on your right
South bound, take the exit ramp for the A57 and at the roundabout go round as if to rejoin South bound, but turn immediately left, the pub shares the drive with a Mercedes Dealer, pub car park is on your right

Hi everyone!

May I apologise to one or two of you who I told this meeting was on the 18th it is now on the Saturday 17th 2010.

For those who turned up last month, it was great seeing you all again, even if it was a wet old day and not a Rush in sight!

Well we hope to put that right this month, weather permitting.

I have brought the meeting forward this month due to the Stoneleigh Kit-car Show being over Sunday - Monday -2nd & 3rd May.

I know for sure three Rushes are going down from our club, however, not all together, Bill is going on Saturday and Barrie takes the senic route via Derbyshire.

The people mentioned will be staying over one or two nights

So! is there anyone going down via the M6 on Sunday morning 8.00 - 8.30 Knutsford Service Station.

Please let me know and I will meet you there

May I take this opportunity to invite you personally on behalf of all of us at the DSC and any friends, wives, kids, partners, girl-friends, boy-friends or other to the club meetings this year

I look forward to seeing you all.

Any photos of current builds would be nice to see. Bring along any problems for discussion, many heads are better than one (we hope) in sorting out your arrie has ordered good weather for then, See you all there.

Regards
Frank Blake, Secretary for:
Dax Sporting Club

Contact details:
Tel; 01942-714-942
Cell; 07714-665-065
E-mail; blake17uk@yahoo.co.uk

Brian

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.