Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ford part numbers
Tilo

posted on 21/2/11 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Ford part numbers

Hi,

I didn't keep a record of donor car VIN number and now I need to buy parts for my locost and have no VIN to order...
Can someone check Ford part numbers for me? My donor car was a 87 sierra 1600cc OHC Pinto engine.
I need front hub bearings kit (including seals) and 4 hole discs...

snippy

posted on 21/2/11 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
Have a look on Ebay there are loads of Sierra wheel bearing kits. Different makes of bearings with various part numbers on the adverts.
mcerd1

posted on 22/2/11 at 12:11 AM Reply With Quote
as far as I know that should just be standard sierra front bearings (i.e. not 4x4 or cosworth) and any decent motorfactor should have them (inc. euro car parts if your looking online: link)

I think the discs are the 240mm vented ones (24mm think) again these are on most normal sierra's

I know ford dealers sometimes arn't very helpful without the VIN - but the independant places normally just need a model, age and engine size

when I was looking in my local motorfactors cataloge there were lots of types of sierra listed - but most of them used the same parts / part numbers

[Edited on 22/2/2011 by mcerd1]

-

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.