Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: IVA test centres
locostbuyer83

posted on 16/5/11 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
IVA test centres

Following on from this thread..
http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=155299

Rang VOSA head office today to arrange an appointment at an alternative station.

They were able to give me a direct number to Southampton and the guy there seemed really helpful.

Anyway, rang Mitcham to ask them to fax the paperwork for my car over to Southampton to organise the booking and the lady at Mitcham said... phone VOSA (head office) and ask them to see if they can put the car through as a 'partial test', as I did begin the test but when the water pipe broke I couldn't continue.

..Rang VOSA head office and they said its up to the individual station to decide whether its a full test or not!

They said they would talk to Mitcham and put me on hold... 5 mins later I'm back talking to Mitcham and the lady hadn't spoken to VOSA so i'm guessing VOSA ended up talking to the other lady at Mitcham that I spoke to last week that only wants to talk about money!

Anyway the helpful lady at Mitcham said she'd talk to the examiner and get back to me.

Sounds a bit weird to me. I know I'm going to end up paying again so its a waste of time but sounds like they are able to be flexible if they want to.

big_wasa

posted on 16/5/11 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Its still wrong if the charge you the full whack.
Promai Joe

posted on 16/5/11 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
it appears they can change the rules to suit them and their mood. Good luck

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.